Wednesday, June 16, 2010

on the east coast

Well, I am in Harrisburg! I arrived last Thursday and am getting settled in and have started working at the office! It has been a pretty good transition so far. We are busy planning our traveling schedule for the fall and figuring out final details for summer conferences.

I am getting ready to send out another support/prayer letter. I am at about 50% of the needed financial support. Praise the Lord! Its so humbling to receive such generous gifts from God's people. Please continue to pray with me for the remaining funds to come in.

That brings me to another thing I want to update you on and involve you in! I am hoping to establish a team of at least 50 people that are committed to praying weekly for this ministry in Student Mobilization with ABWE. My goal is to have that team established by July 20. I will be sending out brief weekly updates with prayer requests, updates and praises. If you would like to be a part of this team, please email me at cjvoelker@abwe.cc.

No comments:

Post a Comment